Primary Location: PA-PABroomall-450 Parkway
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
PA Mentor is seeking a Mentor Recruiter to build and enhance an active network of Mentor Foster Parents through the recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. The Mentor Recruiter will develop and implement a Marketing and Advertising strategy, will conduct Home Study Evaluations, Psychosocial Interviews and Skill Development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates and executes aggressive marketing plans to increase pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings
- Completes the home study process including the Psychosocial Interview and produces written assessment of applicant families
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assists the Program Director and Intake worker in “client match” meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service)
- Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pennsylvania MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Pennsylvania MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred focus in human services, marketing or business
- History of meeting and exceeding goals and marketing background
- Three years of Human Services experience required
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.