Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a Mentor Recruiter with California MENTOR Family Home Agency you’ll be one of those special people.
California MENTOR Family Home Agency is seeking a Mentor Recruiter to build and enhance an active network of Mentors through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors. The primary focus of the position is recruitment.
Do you have experience working in recruitment or a strong history in sales and you’re seeking more meaning in your work life? Leverage your skills to make an impact in people’s lives. We’re the leader across California in matching adults with developmental disabilities with amazing families who want to make a difference. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and coordinate targeted marketing including advertising and hosting information sessions
- Represent the company at community events, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit Mentors
- Support applicants throughout certification process, providing guidance and managing timelines
- Review applications, medical examinations and references. Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Create and design new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors; measure success of campaign effectiveness
- Implement and fully leverage recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies
- Bachelor’s in Human Services, Communication, or Business/Marketing degree preferred
- Three years related experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and comprehension of sales and marketing
- Ability to effectively establish good rapport with potential Mentors
- Strong follow through to expedite certification process
- A competitive spirit, a goal-oriented nature, and an ability to inspire people
- Flexible schedule to support business needs
- Valid CA Driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the families you bring onboard
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in over 30 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!