Mentor Recruiter, IDD
Primary Location: PA-PAPhiladelphia-10601 Decatur Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Mentor Recruiter with Pennsylvania MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Mentor Recruiter to build and enhance an active network of Mentors through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors. The primary focus of the position is recruitment.Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, marketing, or business preferred, and three years related experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and comprehension of sales and marketing.
- Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services or driving for company purposes.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state.
- Travel as needed; may require overnight stays.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.