Overview MCG is a premier service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and stand alone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
A Men’s Accessories Brand Ambassadors take pride in representing a leading men’s accessories company by developing creative ways to sell brands and secure and maintain the best real estate for neckwear/leather/ jewelry/footwear/gifts. Our Brand Ambassadors are product experts who increase sales through contact with retail customers and by establishing credibility and rapport with store management and associates.Responsibilities
- In-store Merchandising
- Secures the best real estate for all products
- Replenishes stock and merchandise by client specifications
- Enhance Store Presentations/Plan-o-grams
- Submit Market Intelligence weekly to Manager
- Competition & Client sales and placement
- Customer’s needs
- Visual/fixture presentation
- Trend analysis
- Voids in assortments/stock needs
- Digital photos
- Obtains and follows in-store instructions from website/Manager
- Required to report on the same day as assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
- Communicates effectively and frequently with Manger via phone and e-mail
- Utilizes “By Door” Selling to effectively measure business by brand and store level
- Develops strong relationships with in-store personnel and management
- Educates in-store personnel and staff about Client's products (seminars – formal / informal)
- Sells Client's products to customers while in store
- Builds positive relationships with all members of the Client organization
- Independently implements out of the box strategies to effect business
- Manages area as a small business and demonstrates ownership, accountability, and initiative through sharing ideas with fellow associates, Manager and Client sales
- Manages effectively in-store hours, administrative time and drive time
- Follows stores policies, including vendor sign in and dress code adherence.
- Must display professionalism, be energetic, motivated, and outgoing.
- Availability to work weekends as per Client requirements.
- Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% - 100% of the time
- Must be able to frequently prepare merchandise to be displayed
- Must be able to frequently traverse distances up to 100 yards to access merchandise in stock rooms
- Must be able to frequently move merchandise to and from stock rooms weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to frequently position self to place stacks of clothing weighing at least 25 lbs to and from floor, cart, table or shelving.
- Must be able to frequently ascend/descend stairs/ladders
- Must be able to frequently move carts weighing up to 300lbs.
*Merchandising and Sales experience is preferred
APPLY TODAY AT: