A Men’s Accessories Brand Ambassadors take pride in representing a leading men’s accessories company by developing creative ways to sell brands and secure and maintain the best real estate for neckwear/leather/ jewelry/footwear/gifts. Our Brand Ambassadors are product experts who increase sales through contact with retail customers and by establishing credibility and rapport with store management and associates.
- In-store Merchandising
- Secures the best real estate for all products
- Replenishes stock and merchandise by client specifications
- Enhance Store Presentations/Plan-o-grams
- Submit Market Intelligence weekly to Manager
- Competition & Client sales and placement
- Customer’s needs
- Visual/fixture presentation
- Trend analysis
- Voids in assortments/stock needs
- Digital photos
- Obtains and follows in-store instructions from website/Manager
- Required to report on the same day as assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
- Communicates effectively and frequently with Manger via phone and e-mail
- Utilizes “By Door” Selling to effectively measure business by brand and store level
- Develops strong relationships with in-store personnel and management
- Educates in-store personnel and staff about Client's products (seminars – formal / informal)
- Sells Client's products to customers while in store
- Builds positive relationships with all members of the Client organization
- Independently implements out of the box strategies to effect business
- Manages area as a small business and demonstrates ownership, accountability, and initiative through sharing ideas with fellow associates, Manager and Client sales
- Manages effectively in-store hours, administrative time and drive time
- Follows stores policies, including vendor sign in and dress code adherence.
- Must display professionalism, be energetic, motivated, and outgoing.
- Availability to work weekends as per Client requirements.
- Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% - 100% of the time
- Must be able to frequently prepare merchandise to be displayed
- Must be able to frequently traverse distances up to 100 yards to access merchandise in stock rooms
- Must be able to frequently move merchandise to and from stock rooms weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to frequently position self to place stacks of clothing weighing at least 25 lbs to and from floor, cart, table or shelving.
- Must be able to frequently ascend/descend stairs/ladders
- Must be able to frequently move carts weighing up to 300lbs.
*Merchandising and Sales experience is preferred
APPLY TODAY AT: