Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Temporary Part Time positions in the Natick, MA store:
- Merchandise Processing Associates
The Merchandise Processing Associate responsibilities include:
- Receiving and storing of merchandise from third party vendors; verifying vendor ID’s, and ensuring accurate inventory; verifying and processing vendor credits as required.
- Preparing for truck deliveries, unloading merchandise from trailer manually, by pallet jack, and/or by portable roller conveyor; sorting, stacking and organizing product in processing and storage areas.
- Retrieving and preparing merchandise for stocking; performing case cutting, printing of pricing labels and performing price verifications. Removing product from packaging and disposing of related cardboard and trash.
- Processing customer orders at Customer Pick-Up; retrieving purchased merchandise, documenting transactions, and assisting customers with loading merchandise as needed.
- Assisting with backroom organization and upholding safety standards and requirements.
- Performing other merchandise processing, merchandise inventory and storage, and customer service, duties as needed.
• Must be 18 or Older
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
• High School diploma or equivalent
You can apply online or text “jobs” to 47283
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.