The Clothing Specialist oversees our Ready to Wear department within their store. In this role you will be a merchandising and product expert for your area. The Clothing Specialist is responsible for mapping and executing product placement and placing orders for merchandise, and has an eye for visual presentation.
• Provides guidance to other associates in merchandise category as needed
• Is aware of trends and drives new business by engaging with customers and identifying areas of potential sales growth
• Resolves customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in a clothing retail industry desired
• A passion for fashion and merchandising
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Flexibility for schedule, both during the week and weekends as needed
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.