External Job Posting
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Hometown Merchandise Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Providing direct assistance to the Manager in the assigned area
- Overseeing teammate training
- Monitoring the sales floor to ensure teammates are performing assigned duties
- Providing input and direction to teammates on enhancing the customer experience
- Providing input on performance reviews and positive discipline actions
- Responding to corporate e-mail and directives
- Ensuring customers receive courteous service
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems.
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.