The Revenue Optimization Companies
Get to Know Us
T-ROC, a premier wireless sales organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrityand our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Tier 2 Retail Merchandiser
T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive while leading a team to exceeding their client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has FUN? Then WE are looking for YOU!
As a Retail Merchandiser (Tier 2), you’ll be responsible for arranging and maintaining attractive visual presentation in windows, on ledges, shelves, and panels throughout the store. May follow a floor plan to re-merchandise an area in preparation for special events or season changes
Some of your Responsibilities
- Ability to pass online certification trainings
- Must have a tablet or smart phone with an active data plan
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong initiative and self-driven
- Signing in and out of vendor log book at Guest Relations and check in and out with ETL (Executive Team Lead)
- Arrive at locations prepared to work and in proper uniform
- Understand the layout and efficiently navigate a general merchandise big box retailer
- Working safely at all times
- Ability to lift and move up to 15 lbs while on a step stool or ladder
- Read small writing such as fine print you see on retailer’s shelf tags
- Use of a step stool to reach and remove product and/or signage
- Keeping the backroom neat, clean, organized and ensuring backroom items are accurately located in the systems
- Stocking and maintaining in-line products
- Organize leftover materials such as cardboard or signage that was removed and stage near the compactor or baler for store staff to recycle
- Leave remaining stock or supplies kept at the store in an organized manner
- Contact the ETL for any potential issues out of your control such as broken shelf, planogram not set to plan, spills, etc.
- Ability to use a touch screen smart device provided on a job site
- Ability to carry and transport bulk items in vehicle
- Carry and move up to 10’ ladders
- Performs other duties as assigned
You should have
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Experience reading planograms and schematics
- 1+ years’ experience in merchandising or retail
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Travel Required
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works independently with minimal pre-approved assistance from store staff
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 45 pounds
- Can demonstrate the ability to read and follow a planogram
- Use of light tools with ability to bring them to a job site (screw driver, allen wrench, box cutter)
- Strong customer service and communication skills (comfortable communicating with retail store leadership)
T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
TROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans