buybuyBABY is opening a NEW LOCATION and is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people to join a brand new team of people opening a store from the ground up. If you thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable then this is the opportunity for you!
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
Merchandising Experts, Baby Registry Consultants, and Customer Order Specialists oversee a specific department within the store, ensuring the highest standards of service and product presentation are followed. In this role you will be a product, service and selling expert for your area. You will have merchandising responsibility of the department and delegate to and train associates who work in these areas.
• Provide knowledge of merchandise to customers, explaining complex features and differences between merchandise and providing purchasing advice to customers.
• Provides guidance to other associates in merchandise category as needed
• Is aware of trends and drives new business by engaging with customers and identifying areas of potential sales growth
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assist customers with registry creation
• Manage the productivity of other associates within guidance of supervisor
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 4-6 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.