At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Relationship Manager 4 is a senior level position focused on middle market commercial banking relationship management. Duties include:
- Representing the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships with the most important/key clients and generating revenues;
- Actively participating in the completion of major transactions with the top management officer of the bank;
- Originating, structuring and executing the largest most complex transactions related to Investment banking, traditional commercial lending and/or their credit related products. May act as a team leader in overseeing a group of middle market relationship managers.
Territory includes Northeast Wisconsin.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of account relationship management experience
- Account relationship management experience
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of negotiating: interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group: lending, loan servicing, products, and credit practices
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.