Perform food preparation, cooking and assembly for Food Truck operations from March to October. Safely drive the food truck to designated sales locations when required. This position will be assigned to cook in another food outlet when the food truck is not operating.
- Efficiently complete food preparation in cafeteria kitchen, then stock on truck for final cooking and assembly.
- Maintain required records including food production, daily inventory, and meal counts.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints in a courteous and helpful manner per guest service standards, providing service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures at all times.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- As needed, process payment transactions and prepare, serve and/or expedite food.
- Maintain equipment including the refrigerator, stove, prep table and cookware.
- Maintain assigned vehicles with regard to daily safety checklist, fuel, propane and water.
- Assist with the cleaning of the truck and commercial kitchen.
- Provide training, coaching and support to coworkers as needed.
- Drive food truck to and from sales locations and to restock when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of food production experience.
- One year of food truck experience or knowledge of systems used on Food truck.
- Ability to provide superior guest service in alignment with company standards.
- Must obtain ServSafe Certification with 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT(Department of Transportation) Medical card.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced outdoor environment subject to variable weather conditions such as temperature and sun exposure.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona driver’s license within 90 days of hire and comply with company Driver Safety Program.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.