Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with Walmart to manage their electronics and wireless departments within their stores. We are looking to expand our growing and exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, and get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amazeour customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
T-ROC is looking for Market Managers to lead and build teams that can sell the best wireless products and services in the area. Our market managers should have proven sales experience in thewireless industry, coaching and building high performing teams, and have the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Managing wireless sales and operations within Walmart, in a geographic region that maintains a “store within a store” environment
- Leading a team of 20 to provide quality customer service engagements, all the while exceeding sales goals
- Reporting budgeted hours, auditing stores and representing the brand withpride
- Consistent store visits to provide employee coaching, review sales practices and ensure inventory is being maintained
- Guiding the implementation and successful execution of programs designed to achieve future growth and sales generation within budgetary guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2-3 years’ of related field experience in retail or big box retail operations
- Proven track record in Retail and/or Wireless or Consumer Electronic roles achieving tactical and strategic goals is preferred
- Ability to create and sustain customer-engaging cultures
- Strong negotiation, communication, training, and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license, proper insurance, and the ability to travel within market network footprint is required
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility and the willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays is required
- Excellent time management skills
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Performance based monthly bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs