Seeking a high energy Senior Global Mobility program Manager within UnitedHealth Group Global Human Capital in London to manage and drive end-to-end mobility services for an expanding portfolio of international expatriates and extended business travel.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Global Mobility at UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
This role will be a key stakeholder in UHG Mobility strategy and will recommend program design, implement programs and manage outsourced vendors and processes. This role is tasked with ensuring that our programs are competitive and cost effective, aligned with internal business strategy and are compliant with all related rules and regulations.
- Act as subject matter expert on UnitedHealth Group Global Mobility cases, managing the day-to-day administration of internal and external global permanent transfers
- Manage global relocation policies and program guidelines to ensure industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax, and local employment regulations. Stays current with industry trends and best practices
- Provide guidance, consultation, and cost estimates to local and home office key stakeholders to ensure alignment with business and HR/Talent strategy, tax, and legal / compliance
- Act as main point of contact and talent-enabler for international transferees to maintain a strong, on-going relationship and moving experience
- Provide support for Merger and acquisitions projects
- Responsible for reporting and budgeting guidance to internal stakeholders
- Assist with RFP's and contribute with the management of the relocation vendor
- Supports Global Mobility Analysts with day to day administration of Global relocations and cross border movements (Expatriates)Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with a Global Mobility department for multi-national company
- Knowledge and experience working with tax, legal, compensation and benefits issues
- Knowledge of Global HR policies and processes
- Experienced with business traveler programs and related compliance needs
- Experience in the development and implementation of initiatives from strategy through execution
- Experience working with senior leadership and the ability to operate and influence in matrix and flexible environment
- Strong customer service orientation and vendor management skills
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated commitment to developing staff skills and building capabilities
- GMS certification would be considered a significant asset
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Keywords: Mobility Immigration, Program Manager, tax, legal, compensation, London, Paddington, UK, United Kingdom