Mobility Manager/Travel Trainer
The Mobility Manager/Travel Trainer is responsible for developing and implementing mobility management plans, travel training and coordinating all aspects of the CAT connect application, eligibility and assessments.
NOTE: The following position is for proposed new business within First Transit.
First Transit Offers:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plans.
- A great work environment.
- Process applications within 21 days for CAT Connect
- Re certify candidates every three years
- Develop and implement renewal for for passengers with permanent disabilities
- Develop and implement a passenger assessement program
- Develop and implement training program within 6 months
- Develop and plan to transition customers from CAT connect to fixed route within 6 months of the start of contract
- Attend monthly meetings to educate staff, customers and agencies in mobility options
- Provide expertise in acquiring, verifying, analyzing and presenting data associated with mobility programs operations
- Audit, correct, and assist in completing client eligibility, client re certification, trip and expense validation in a confidential manner in accordance with applicable laws and requirements.
- Ensure privacy of applicant medical and financial information
- Run appropriate reports throughout the day and at the end of the day to check for issues and make necessary corrections.
- Maintain/update customer profile information in system and assist in managing standing order trips.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Associate level or 2 year technical certificate in a related field supplemented by a minimum of 2 years of experience of mobility management or traveling training specifically with elderly and persons with disabilities.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary and ability to learn scheduling software.
- Must have one year of experience in customer service, or one year of dispatch or equivalent experience that demonstrates the applicant’s ability to learn and perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to: communicate effectively and understandably, both orally and in writing; take instructions or direction from members of the team; work in a fast pace environment; pay attention to detail; handle stress; manage multiple duties or assignments, sit or stand at workstation for extended periods of time.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, good problem solving and analytical skills necessary to gather and interpret data, have good organizational skills and be able to prioritize work.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.