At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Fulfillment team originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
The Mortgage Change Performance Manager 1 is responsible for leading a team of Mortgage Change Performance Consultants. Partners with assigned production managers (Sales, Fulfillment, or NUPRM) to:
- Ensure all managers are fully prepared for upcoming change and can successfully lead their teams through change.
- Ensure successful change adoption and sustainability of change as measured by performance results.
- Analyze performance trends and collaborate with management on developmental needs and action plans to improve performance.
- Responsible for balancing demands and managing deployment of resources appropriately based on business priorities.
- Responsible for or participates in the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, performance manage, salary actions etc.
- May assist with managing budget.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, operations or production risk
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding of home lending regulations, risks, compliance, and controls
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a matrixed organization
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze information, interpret results, identify trends and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify operational process inefficiencies
- Ability to drive change toward continued improvement and excellence
- Ability to interact, influence and negotiate with middle management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of retail mortgage and fulfillment
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional fulfillment functions such as processing, underwriting, and closing
- Experience with Wells Fargo’s CORE origination system
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.