PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 4,600 Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, and R Taco locations worldwide. Our goal is to build a family of restaurant brands that exhibit high-growth potential and maverick qualities in their market positioning, restaurant experience, and product offerings. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites.
We're seeking a Motion Graphics and Video Specialist to support Inspire and our family of brands. This role supports the Creative Services function of Inspire Brands through multimedia design and video creation that inspires and captivates audiences, aligns with the culture and values of Inspire Brands and collaborates with Creative Services teammates to ensure that broader team goals are met.
- Possesses expert level understanding of motion graphic design and can create original designs and animations that support the overall content strategy while complementing current branding.
- Has experience with filming, lighting, and traditional video editing.
- Can assist in the design of communications collateral, including but not limited to branded videos, PR campaign creative, special event branding, infographics, internal and external presentations, e-newsletters/internal publication creative, and websites/microsites.
- Has strong design skills and experience in video, film, or digital.
- Can work across multiple departments to gather and translate strategies and initial creative direction into engaging design work.
- Manages strict deadlines and coordinates edits and approvals with project owners to effectively support multiple projects at once
- Manage brand assets and standards
3-5 years of graphic design experience, with time spent in a corporate setting or marketing/communication agency environment a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, and DaVinci.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills