Expected Weekly Hours:40
Job Description Details:
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Mount Carmel Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Basic Job Function
The purpose of this position is to help achieve the vision of Trinity Health at Home (THAH) and effectively provide coordinated, patient centered care across the continuum. Performing the duties of this role must be accomplished in a cost effective, results oriented, customer focused manner. This position will refine and improve the transition process of patients identified in the acute care setting by facilitating efficient and effective referral processing with the patient and post-acute home care agency.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Displays optimal critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of managed care environment.
- Experience multi-tasking on multiple computer systems.
- Current Registration or Licensure in the state of Ohio preferred.
- Minimum of (3-4) years' experience of professional clinical practice in an acute care environment, preferred.
- Minimum of (1-2) years' direct patient care of in a home care setting, preferred.
- Preferred (1-2) years' intake or sales experience a plus
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
About Mount Carmel Home Care
Mount Carmel Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are central Ohio's comprehensive, trusted provider of home care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work) and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.