Department:HH319_40000 Columbus Home Care
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Job Description Details:
Join us and shape the future of healthcare
Mount Carmel Home Care is the second largest home care agency in central Ohio. Mount Carmel Home Care/Trinity Home Health Services is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the nation. Mount Carmel Home Care is dedicated to providing "Caring Excellence" to every facet of a patient's experience in the healing of body, mind and spirit. Come be part of the Excellence.
About the Position
Provides professional nursing care to the organization’s clients as prescribed by the physician, and/or requested by the client/family, and in compliance with the state’s Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization’s policies and procedures. The RN is accountable for the client assessment, care planning, therapeutic intervention, and achievement of client outcomes. Provides functional support to Home Healthcare Aides and LPNs as needed.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, BSN by 2020
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- In CA: Must have one year of professional nursing experience by regulation.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a professional acute care nurse.
- Home healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Our colleagues enjoy
- Truly patient-centered focus
- Patient-centered, future-thinking care model with integrated virtual care program
- Exclusive Home Care Connect virtual care technology that is empowering patients to achieve goals and avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations
- Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- A robust career ladder, tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Learning the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
Along with our first-rate comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, pension and 403(b), life insurance, short/long term disability, generous Paid Time Off; we offer our colleagues tuition reimbursement for continuous learning opportunities and provide them with all the necessary tools and resources to perform their role to the fullest.
For more information, please email Kim Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Equal opportunity employer.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.