At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card, check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry. We are searching for a highly motivated B2B outside sales consultant to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to continue a successful sales career. Come work with a leader in the Electronic Payments industry.
In this role you will be responsible for partnering with other Business Units within Wells Fargo, primarily Business Development Officers and Business Specialists to receive leads and position Merchant Services products to Bank customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Supporting Bank sales channels within an assigned territory (channels include Bank Stores, Business Banking Units and other Bank partners).
• Selling and installing payment processing solutions to small and midsize businesses with varying financial needs.
• Achievement of established performance expectations. Responsible for acting in accordance with all Wells Fargo and WFMS programs and policies.
- 2+ years of sales experience; including business-to-business selling complex products or solutions
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Direct-sourcing and prospecting new client experience
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with business software applications
- 1+ year of banking operations experience
- 1+ year of merchant/payments processing experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
Strong time management skillsDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.