Help concept, shoot, edit and produce finished videos to support training and corporate initiatives for OptumRx.
Must have advanced experience in Video / Audio production, Adobe editing software (Premiere and After Effects) and produce a professionally finished video.
Candidate should be able to shoot professional corporate head shots, stock photography - type photos and photograph company events.
Ideal candidate must work well on a team, be able to plan videos via storyboarding, assist in script development, have knowledge of DSLR photography, and overall knowledge of video production and production workflow. Candidate must be able to complete projects from concept to final product.
Generally work is self - directed and not prescribed.
Works with less structured, more complex issues.
Serves as a resource to others.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years experience in video production including conceptualizing, shooting, storyboarding, and editing (will be required to provide video samples on request)
- 3+ years Adobe Creative Suite – Master Collection
- 3+ years of motion graphics experience
- 3+ years experience using three - point lighting set up
- 3+ years experience using shotgun and lavalier microphones
- General knowledge of DSLR camera and photography
- Fine Arts or Media Degree
- Cinema 4D software
- Vyond – Go Animate software
- Experience working within Word, Excel, and Outlook to open, create, edit, and save documents, spreadsheets, and emails
- Camtasia Software
- Team oriented
- Comfortable working in a culture where direction changes often - the ability to be flexible
- Proven organizational skills
- Comfortable interacting with executive level leaders
- Must be able to work in a fast - paced, deadline driven environment.
- Assertive with the ability to problem solve on the spot
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Video production, conceptualizing, shooting, storyboarding, editing, Adobe Creative Suite – Master Collection, motion graphics, three-point lighting, shotgun and lavalier microphones, Adobe Creative Suite – Master Collection, DSLR camera and photography, Fine Arts, Media, Cinema 4D, Vyond – Go Animate software, Microsoft Office, Camtasia Software, Creative