Department:OH1MH_14003_002 Cardiovascular Imaging Lab
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:Our Muse System Administrator colleagues support our mission in a variety of ways. Their compassion and commitment to collaborative excellence positively impacts our patients and the communities we serve. This is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. In return, Mount Carmel provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed.
The Muse System Administrator, serves as a primary Superuser for the EKG Reporting and Archival System. Provides technical, clinical, clerical and statistical support to physician and colleague end-users. Responsible for accurate and compliant entry of physician findings, billing reconciliation and charge error correction for EKGs performed throughout the hospital.
- Acts as a primary contact for users; provides front-line applications support for departmental personnel
- Monitors equipment performance to identify deficiencies; moves issues forward to the correct level of support
- Edits EKGs as per written physician interpretation; provides support and oversight to technical staff editors
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years EKG experience and relevant experience utilizing a formalized database for archival and distribution preferred
- Ability to independently research and investigate situations regarding patient accounts (clinical documentation and financial transactions)
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.