Location of Position: Seattle
We are looking for:
- Responsible nanny who is available Mon, Wed and/or Fri
- Personable and can showcase professional appearance and communication skills
- An engaging caregiver who wants to play, read, do arts and crafts or other fun activities.
- No cleaning, laundry or housework.
- At least 1 year of paid or unpaid childcare experience
- Reliable ability for transportation to family homes
- CPR and First Aid (Trained/Certified/ or willing to be trained)
- On-going training and professional development opportunities from growth
- Bi-weekly direct deposit paycheck and Workers Comp Insurance.
- Staffing manager available to you for questions, support and resources.
- Short term commitment is okay! Minimum of 2-3-month commitment, longer if desired.
Schedule Options include:
Weekday daytime 7am-7pm
Weekday afternoons 2-7pm
Weekday evenings 5pm-11pm
Weekend evenings 4pm-midnight
**shifts are scheduled for 3-8 hours depending on listed timeframes
To apply, text SITTER to 206-659-4156 or email Tina at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page