In this newly created role, the myHR Service Center Manager will manage myHRSC Tier 1 Representatives to ensure efficient and effective execution and high-touch delivery of HR services to BBB Inc. associates, managers, and HR business partners. This role oversees a broad scope of HR services to a diverse associate population, including but not limited to the on-boarding of new hires, self-service support, general associate questions, management support and select associate relations issues. This role also collaborates with HR business partners regarding escalated associate relations issues as well as other HR matters, and provides training and other support to the HR community. They will interact with associates, managers, and other HR partners at every level of the organization and are responsible for the execution, delivery, and ongoing improvement of the processes and services.
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence to ensure support team meet the needs of the organization and that service delivery is coordinated; proactively engages HR COE’s and appropriate business partners as needed to develop and support HR enterprise-wide programs/initiatives.
- Manage, lead and develop Tier 1 Representatives to ensure a positive and efficient customer experience through effective delivery and execution of HR services and processes (on-boarding, off-boarding, general associate questions, select associate relations issues).
- Perform policy interpretation for the myHRSC Tier 1 Representatives.
- Develop, monitor and maintain key performance indicators used to assess the performance of myHRSC and provide internal and external reporting.
- Represent the myHRSC within project teams and work groups as necessary to ensure uninterrupted service delivery and maximize productivity and service of existing and new processes.
- Work collaboratively with all HR leaders, HR partners and external partners to ensure a cross functional approach to operational performance. Proactively seeks opportunities to refine, expand, and improve the service delivery provided by HR.
- Interact and collaborate with HR partners to communicate and/or present new processes, trends and metrics, or gather and incorporate feedback to ensure that services are being delivered according to business needs and are aligned with the myHRSC’s operating principles.
- Resolve any escalation in a timely and customer focused manner.
- Perform research and decision making.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following qualifications:
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in HR Generalist responsibilities.
- Knowledge of HR functional activities, labor law and regulatory requirements.
- Strong business acumen, research, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required to work with different levels of business leadership, business users and functional teams.
- Innovative and able to solve complex problems.
- Results driven; skilled at managing and facilitating change, possesses high initiative, is detail oriented and manages multiple priorities effectively.
- Possesses an understanding of domestic HR processes and requirements
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.