DescriptionThe Network Adequacy Professional 2 tests the overall network in each county of operations to ensure the network is strong enough to support serving customers. The Network Adequacy Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Network Adequacy Professional 2 Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
• Perform ad hoc network adequacy reporting using various tools, including SQL, Microsoft Access and Excel
• Analyze the market dynamics and CMS regulations
• High school or equivalent
• 1 year of analysis, reporting or data experience
• Experience with SQL and Excel
• Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree
• Prior network adequacy experience
• Prior healthcare experience
• Previous experience with SQL datamining (managing large quantities of data, joining multiple tables, etc.)
• Experience with Medicare data analysis
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40