You get it. Everyone gets it. The health care system needs to evolve even further than it has and it has to do so quickly. New models of care and new networks of providers are emerging now to better serve patients and communities. And leaders like UnitedHealth Group are playing a lead role. Here’s where you come in. As member of our network contracting team, you’ll help develop and support Provider Networks and guide unit cost management activities through financial and network pricing modeling, analysis and reporting. As you do, you’ll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, contracting, and retaining a provider network (Dental) in geographic area within established guidelines to meet network needs
- Ensures provider database and documentation is up - to - date, accurate, and complete and submitted promptly and accurately
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Position / Candidate will be report to the San Antonio, TX Office
Get ready for a high impact role. You’ll be tasked with working in conjunction with our national clinics and hospitals to manage, collect and analyze provider data, updating and loading provider data and resolving any escalated issues with the clients.
- Strong face to face, telephone sales, customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to development and facilitate network growth and maintenance strategies within territory
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment to achieve network development objectives
- Familiar with Texas Market
- Experience in provider relations and/or healthcare provider network development and pricing
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce and / or SCION
- Knowledge of provider office operations and dental practice management procedures philosophies
- Knowledge of key competitors within territory and nationally, their products, and their reimbursement strategies
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Network Contractor, RBRVS, Recruiter, Contracting, Provider Advocate, face to face, telephone sales, customer service and negotiation skills, San Antonio, TX, Texas