DescriptionThe Provider Data Management & Contract Load Coordinator 3 is responsible for administering the installation of assigned provider accounts. The Provider Data Management & Contract Load Coordinator 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Provider Data Management & Contract Load Coordinator 3 performs set-up, database loading, and preparation of administrative documents and materials. Provides support to provider accounts by responding to inquiries, and resolving issues of concern. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Computer experience including data entry, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to handle high volume of calls and customer contacts in a polite and professional manner
- Above average written and verbal skills including organizational abilitie
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40