We are looking for a Network Manager that will lead the engineering and support teams. This Leader will be part of a team that is responsible for developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. The manager is responsible for implementation and operation of networking infrastructure deployed within Bed Bath & Beyond. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all networking infrastructure within all of Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Establish measures, processes, service levels, and reporting procedures to ensure repeatable operations.
- Provide flexible and scalable levels of service and technical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Development of enterprise standards and networking operation governance
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide technical leadership for assigned network projects, which may include equipment ordering, testing, troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of upgrades or configurations.
- Leads team standup meetings to assign tickets and keep SLA.
- Reports on technical health, capacity, tickets volume, ect
- Escalation for technical problems, and responsible for RCA documentation and remediation
- Resolves tickets when needed
- Responsible for attendance and support schedules – vacation, sick day, support scheduling
- Controls inputs & out puts of WO requirements and assigns work to team
- Manages the asset management life cycle for the networking area: purchasing, receiving, in service, decommission
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience in Cisco centric environments
- Deep understanding of WLAN infrastructures with cisco wireless environments
- Experience with Cisco WLC controllers, and FLEX configurations, Cisco ISE, Prime Infrastructure, and MSE
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructures, GCP experience +
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, DMVPN, EIGRP, WCCP, VPC, FCOE)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls, deep understanding of VPN, and NAT
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Able to perform and analyze packet captures, for the purpose of troubleshooting application performance and connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of Riverbed
- Retail or banking data center experience
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.