Department:OH1PV_96604_000 Mount Carmel Neurology St. Ann
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we’re committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities. Our colleagues – people like you – share our passion for always going above and beyond to provide the highest standards of care.
Job Description Details:
Our colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
The Neuropsychometrician is responsible for the physical management of neuropsychometric instruments. Clinical skills involve behavioral management of patients with brain dysfunction and must be familiar with and adheres to all Ohio Psychology Board Laws and Rules of Conduct and Confidentiality Standards. Must also perform within the limited scope of activity defined by the Ohio Board of Psychology for supervisees registered on the license of the Neuropsychologist
- Masters' degree in a Rehabilitation Service area; PhD students in Psychology who have reached the Masters level in course work also qualify.
- Licensure in one of the following: Speech-Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, or Physical Therapy.
- 2 years experience in the area of Rehabilitation Services or Psychology Services required
- College level math/statistical skills required.
- Performs administration of neuropsychometric instruments as ordered and assigned by Neuropsychologist.
- Documents accurately with respect to patient test performance, patient behavior, and statistical results.
- Performs statistical computations accurately in accordance with procedure ordered by Neuropsychologist and/or test manual instruction.
- Coordinates the scheduling of assigned patients and coordinates patient activities with other departments when necessary.
- Maintains proficiency with administration of neuropsychological tests.
- Records services ordered by Neuropsychologist and services completed by the Neuropsychometrist daily in the lab.
- Completes billing forms on day of service and turns in to Neuropsychologist for review.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
“Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability.”
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.