The RN Nurse Manager will oversee comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The RN Nurse Manager will conduct assessments with residents and provide oversite for medication technician training in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
- Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Must pass criminal background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.