Join us and you’ll discover a chance to truly help others live healthier lives while enjoying the compensation and benefits you would expect from a Fortune 6 industry leader.
How about an added bonus of help with paying down your student loans? Nurse Practitioners hired into traveler roles are eligible to receive a sign-on bonus OR a reduced sign-on bonus, plus three years of student loan repayment assistance through our Student Loan Repayment (SLR) program. This could mean up to an additional $40K in benefits to you as well as the opportunity to pay down your student loan faster!
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
In this role, you will conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members, Community and State and several other plans. The State-Wide Nurse Practitioner county assignments will be defined based on current business needs.
- Travel up to 100%
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge, judgment and current findings
- Communicate gaps in care to member’s PCP
- Identify referral needs
- Identify urgent and emergent situations for proper intervention
- Educate members on topics related to health conditions and promotion
- Compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- FNP, GNP, ANP, board certified or eligible with an active, unencumbered licensure free any open / unresolved disciplinary actions including probation or restrictions against privilege to practice
Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Proficient with electronic medical records and the internet
- Ability to lift 30 pound bag in and out of care and up and down stairs as needed
- Ability to navigate stairs and a variety of dwelling conditions and configurations
- Ability to sit, stand and kneel as needed to perform physical assessment
- 3+ years experience in a clinical setting
- Home Health Care or Nursing Home experience
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population
- Detailed oriented; dependable and reliable