- Telephonic on call from home per diem for very busy on call team. You must be awake the entire shift!
- Intermittent weekend and holiday call. Must be available to work every other weekend
- Current, unrestricted NP license in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, or D.C.
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority
- 2+ years of experience as a NP
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP
- Master's Degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatrics
- Experience working in a nursing home, or with seniors in other settings
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: NP, Nurse Practitioner, on call, telephonic, work from home, remote, telecommute, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton, York, PA, Pennsylvania, Wilmington, Dover, DE, Delaware