Nutrition Service workers may perform a variety of tasks that support the operation of the food service department. The department goal is to prepare and serve meals that meet the nutritional needs of our patients and guests in a manner that is both pleasant and respectful. Different positions perform unique functions that may include food preparation, cafeteria service, patient meal assembly, and patient meal delivery.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred).
- Prior food service experience (preferred).
- Must work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to walk freely throughout department, handle hot/wet dishware and silverware, bend, stoop, stand without difficulty.
- Must be able to push/pull food delivery carts