Department:HH318_40000 Home Care
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Job Description Details:
Send Resume Directly to: email@example.com
Basic Job Function Summary: Provides professional occupational therapy services to the agency’s clients in accordance with the plan of care as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with the state’s professional practice act for occupational therapy and any applicable licensure/certification requirements.
- Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Eligible for the National Registration Examination of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Registration by the NBCOT and registration to practice as an Occupational Therapist in state of practice if state has registration practices.
- Must be able to function in an environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining professional relationships with the agency’s clients and their families
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining clinical practice skills, learning and adhering to agency’s policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience or have a preceptor for a minimum of 6-8 weeks.
- Home healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.