to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Ensure Provider Satisfaction while maintaining Quality, UES, AHT and Issue Resolution.
- Providing assistance to Providers as required.
- Being responsible for any follow-up work needed for resolving and closing issues
- Identifying and resolving anticipated Provider issues to prevent future calls
- Maintain proficiency in all technical applications (technical skills and system knowledge)
- Comply with all current policies, procedures and workflows
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions
- Ability to work independently
- Mentors others
- Acts as a resource for others
- Responsible for coordinating metric data and reporting out to Senior leadership
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years of Claims, Office, or Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Knowledge of medical claims billing ICD9, CPT, or HCPC codes
- Experience to create charts, tables, graphs and review data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience presenting and creating interactive, professional Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- 1+ years of experience with Mymetrics, COSMOS and ISET
- 1+ years of coaching experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to face out to leaders with analysis regarding data trending
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare.
Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization
that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the
industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution.
Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession
with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is
serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military
families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We
bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to
improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity.
It's where you can do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx