Join First Vehicle Services as Maintenance Clerk!
The Maintenance Clerk performs data entry and administrative tasks to assist the shop and is responsible for tracking motor pool vehicles. First Vehicle Services is looking for people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service.
Full Time Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Top hourly pay based on experience
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and retirement savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Maintenance Clerk major responsibilities:
- Completes and files maintenance paperwork.
- Inputs information on work orders.
- Creates and processes purchase orders and vendor invoices
- Answers phones and directs calls.
- Performs all day to day office duties of the client owned Motor Pool
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Maintenance Clerk requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous clerical / administrative experience required
- Demonstrated ability of building solid relationships with superiors and peers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.