Girls on the Run International is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Over 220 Councils in 50 states serve 200,000+ girls a year, and engage close to 100,000 volunteers.
Girls on the Run believes that all girls and communities should have access to our programs. We strive to eliminate barriers to participation, to continue creating programming that engages all communities, to be intentional about staff and volunteer diversity and to promote a culture of inclusion across the organization.
Reporting directly to the Policy and Risk Manager and consistent with the mission of Girls on the Run International, the Office Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support and overall coordination of the operations of Girls on the Run International. This position is a part-time role at 25 hours per week during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
· Provide front desk support and manage general organizational information for all departments including sorting and processing mail and packages
· Greet and welcome guests and answer/forward incoming calls and emails
· Manage office operations including monitoring office supplies and maintaining inventory
· Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors: printers, maintenance, custodial
· Support accounting procedures including but not limited to preparing daily bank deposits, entering receipts into accounting system, occasional merchandise sales
· Organize calendars and manage travel arrangements for staff trainings, board meetings, and national conferences as requested
· Support the coordination of staff meetings, corporate events, and trainings such as planning meals, printing materials and name tags, and other logistical needs
· Take up other duties as assigned, including but not limited to general research, typing and distributing correspondence for CEO and COO
· Provide backup support for on/off boarding new users
· Run a quarterly CRM audit for council compliance
· Ensure accuracy and keep updated records/files
· Assist with the collection of executed documents such as Membership Agreements and Board forms
· Track council turnover and communicate changes to GOTRI staff
· Provide professional and timely support including answering questions and addressing concerns
· Serve as a Girls on the Run role model, exhibiting GOTR core values and working to help achieve the GOTR mission
· Develop individual and positive relationships with council directors, volunteers, board members, community members and staff
· Any other duties deemed necessary by Policy and Risk Manager
· Customer service oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Proven ability to communicate in a variety of written forms
· Extremely detail oriented
· Excellent organizational skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
· Comfortable with technology
· Strong aptitude to learn quickly
· Flexible and adaptable
· Positive, upbeat and embraces GOTR values
· Takes initiative
· Familiarity with Net Suite, QuickBooks, or other accounting software and/or willingness to learn
· Experience in a customer service environment
· Knowledge of conversational Spanish a plus
· Bookkeeping or other financial experience a plus
This position is offering compensation of $13 per hour, depending on experience. Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, paid medical leave, 401k plan with employer match and professional development opportunities.
Please visit https://www.girlsontherun.org/Who-We-Are/Work-With-Us. The application deadline is June 29, 2018.