Primary Location: United States-MN-MNDuluth
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Join our amazing team of professionals by applying with REM Arrowhead as an Office Coordinator!
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As an Office Coordinator with REM Arrowhead you’ll be one of those special people. For REM Arrowhead and The MENTOR Network the Office Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Office Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. REM Arrowhead is seeking an Office Coordinator to coordinate administrative support for an office or region within a state, which may include coordination of building maintenance, office equipment and purchasing. Office Coordinators also supervise work flow of administrative staff under the direction of a manager or director. The Office Coordinator may also perform administrative duties such as scheduling, preparing correspondence, answering telephones, data entry and filing.
- Associate’s degree in related field OR equivalent in knowledge and experience
- One to three years of administrative support experience
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Competency in keyboarding, data entry, typing and business skills
- Proficient in oral and written communications
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Eligible as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the Department of Human Services and the Company's Corporate Compliance Plan