Primary Location: CA-CAMission Hills-10200 Sepulveda Blvd
Function:Office and Administrative Support
We seek a passionate leader who can successfully help support the Program Director, and the Wraparound team members. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Supports Managers, Directors, Executives and Officers with daily administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Coordinates work performed and plans, organizes, delineates and schedules duties and responsibilities of office or department staff. Provides backup support for administrative staff to cover phones and other duties as needed.
- Assures that appropriate training and continuing in-service training instruction is received by all assigned personnel as needed.
- Coordinates the administrative functions for the department such as billing, accounting, payroll and other related activities, as needed.
- Develops systems/reports which guide and support administrative operations, as needed.
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals. Coordinates space planning, lease formalities and office automation. Coordinates operational matters as building maintenance/repair, office equipment and purchasing. Maintains and develops relationships with vendors, including getting quotes.
- Organizes, plans and attends department/program meetings, retreats, trainings and events, as required.
- May assist with Human Resource related tasks including interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training and performance evaluations, processing paperwork and maintaining employee records.
- Maintains databases such as the Network’s Census system.
- Processes and maintains payroll and invoices/account payables for all disciplines within the office or department. Investigates all discrepancies and resolves all payroll problems.
- Performs timekeeper responsibilities for assigned employees as required. May act as central contact for disseminating information from departments, offices, states and regions
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.