Primary Location: United States-IN-INNew Albany
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Indiana MENTOR is seeking an Office Coordinator for our New Albany location. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and support services for the regional office.
- Provides clerical functions including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, data collection, communications and mail.
- Answer and direct telephone calls; takes messages; greets and directs office visitors.
- Manages and processes applicants through the applicant tracking system, Taleo.
- Assists in the onboarding of new hires including, but not limited to organizing hiring days, scheduling interviews, running backgrounds, checking references, and conducting New Employee Orientation.
- Payroll processing.
- Manage personnel files and the staff training log.
- Assists with organization and scheduling of appointments and meetings.
- Provides support with admissions, discharges, processing payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other business activity.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Associates degree in related field preferred with two years of administrative experience preferred.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds office frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Current driver's license and auto insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!