Office Manager II
- You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
- You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
- You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
If you’re excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III, depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
- Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
- Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
- Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
- Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates