Office Manager in Training
Would you like to…
- advance your career by expanding upon your administrative skills, and move into a people leader role?
- invest your time working for five months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for receptionists who also have the desire to learn the art and science required to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, all to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as receptionists, but in addition to receptionist duties you will participate in office manager training and office manager weekly sessions. Based on your readiness and position availability, we offer career progression to office management positions as openings occur.
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
- Complete Office Manager in Training courses
- Attend weekly Office Manager Meetings
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking
- Previous experience and passion for customer service
- Flexibility to work in multiple office locations within a district
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
- Experience working with the public in a retail, sales, or office setting
- Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking skills
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.