No time to complete your application now? No problem! Simply click "Apply now" to create a login and enter your contact details. We will be in touch with you!
Don't miss your opportunity to become a part of a leading transportation provider!
Drive your career in the right direction
OKC Airport Shuttle Bus Driver!
**We are now hiring full-time and part-time candidates who already possess a CDL with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements.**
NOTE: Candidates must be available to work nights and weekends as needed.
(Candidates who do not possess Class B CDL or are interested in full-time may be considered for future openings.)
About the position:
Airport Rental Car Shuttle drivers will provide routed shuttle service between the Airport to the Rental Car facility. Safety and Customer Service are our key responsibilities. Shuttle drivers will assist clients with boarding and stowing luggage and provide information regarding shuttle schedules and directions to common destinations in the airport and RAC Facilities. A 24/7 operation provides a range of full and part time shifts.
First Transit’s commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- NEW INCREASED WAGE! $12.00/hour starting for CDL B + P endorsements & 1 year of transportation experience,
- Full and part time shifts available, hours of operation: 24/7
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America!
- Benefits package, including company paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, and 401(k).
- Cutting-edge training
- A great work environment!
As an Airport Shuttle Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Drive transit buses in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area within a daily assigned time schedule
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required
- Stop at designated points to load and unload passengers
- Assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
- Notify dispatch of deviations, overload, accidents, passenger incidents, medical/behavioral problems, or bus mechanical/electrical trouble
- Advise passengers of rules and regulations when necessary
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents
- Assist passengers with boarding and stowing luggage
- Provide information regarding shuttle schedules and directions in airport/RAC facilities
Airport Shuttle Bus Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a CDL Operator’s License with B + P endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- 1 year of work experience providing passenger transportation is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our team - Apply today online or in person at: 5700 SW 44th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73179!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,000 dedicated transit professionals through fixed route, paratransit and shuttle services at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Panama. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.