This position would be part of Consumer Service which provides service and support for our customers.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Coaching and mentoring phone bankers in 1:1 and/or in a group setting to meet defined productivity and quality metrics.
- Assisting phone bankers in resolving routine and escalated problems through research and utilization of company tools and resources.
- Handling escalated and unresolved calls from less experienced bankers.
- Identifying and recommending areas of opportunity to increase performance.
- Providing input to Supervisors on staff performance which includes escalating issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Performing the operational duties of the supervisory position, in the absence of the supervisor.
- Engaging new hires by meeting weekly while in training, listening to calls, introducing them to fellow team members, coordinating welcoming activities, and facilitating their transition to the floor team.
- Reviewing Virtual Library and related bulletins to stay current on all policy and procedural changes and reiterating those changes with the team as appropriate.
- Partnering with Resource Planning to coordinate and schedule team off-phone activities.
- Facilitating/co-facilitating team meetings.
- Special projects as assigned.
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
This position is eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center Incentive Compensation Plan.
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 6+ months of experience in customer service, or offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
CA-Concord: 1220 Concord Ave - Concord, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.