Are you ready for your next challenge? Discover it here at UnitedHealth Group and help us reinvent the health system. We're going beyond basic care, providing integrated health programs with a member-centric focus. The challenge is ensuring we deliver the right care at the right time. When you join us as a RN Case Manager, you'll be making a difference in peoples' lives by offering support and assistance to members seeking health education, program referrals or general health services. You will work with patients to manage their health conditions as dictated by consumer and business needs.
- Making outbound calls to assess members' current health status
- Utilizing Milliman criteria to determine if patients are in the correct hospital setting
- Coordination of member's care through the health care continuum
- Collaborate with member, provider, facility to obtain best outcome
- Utilize both company and community based resources to establish a safe and effective case management plan for hospitalized members
- Complete cost-benefit analysis as appropriate
- Identifying gaps or barriers in treatment plans
- Review cases with Medical Directors daily on challenging cases as needed
- Making referrals to outside sources
- Documenting and tracking findings
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, CCM, UM Review, case management, utilization review, LV, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV , Mountains Edge Hospital, Milliman