It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a part of the Blue Button Welcome Call department you represent one of our leading clients, OnStar. Creating a magnificent and everlasting experience through account activation and product education, offering members a variety of product enhancements for purchase.
As a dedicated professional, you will join our Blue Button Welcome Call department, where you will instant direct key press calls from owners of new vehicles assisting them with step by step software instruction, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities. You will enroll and activate all new clients into the vehicle’s OnStar database, while maximizing the opportunity to upsell OnStar’s data plans and auto renewals. You will educate the clients on the benefits of the OnStar products and services which results in additional suggestive upselling. You will be trained to assist a variety of customers including personal, business, company, fleet, rental and dealer demo account types.
• Ability to function well in a high call volume environment focusing on inbound activation and sales.
•Handling multiple types of calls with members, businesses, dealers, etc.
• Educate new GM vehicle owners on OnStar services
• Upsell various OnStar products, services and subscriptions (minutes, data plans & renewal packages)
• Able to meet designated AHT (Average Handling Time) goals per call
• Utilize complex internet and software platforms while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
• Document, escalate, and resolve complaints or issues properly
• Successfully manage all new inbound activations and sales calls
• Navigate multiple computer programs while speaking with the customer
• Exceed performance standards to and maintain designated sales quotas
• Help drive the “WOW” factor during vehicle education
You will enroll in a 3 week, paid interactive training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Training program includes 3 weeks of classroom/information training and 2 weeks of hands-on, one-on-one training. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
What we offer you:
• Full-time opportunities with competitive salaries and a lucrative monthly incentive programs allowing you to earn more on top of your regular earnings. Our top Advisor earned an extra $7,000 in monthly incentives!
• Interactive training and supportive environment
• Career pathing and advancement
• Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
• Free parking and transit accessible location
• Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.