It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Provisioning Advisors will receive direct key press calls from new or pre-owned vehicles (Welcome Call). While following a specific call flow, the advisor will:
• Enroll the vehicle, input personal subscriber information to a new or current account, and activate the OnStar service
• Handle personal, business, company, fleet, rental, and dealer demonstration account types.
• Interact with a GM dealer representatives
• Present offers to customers to encourage upgrade and or purchase of additional OnStar services, (no outbound telemarketing required)
Your responsibilities as a Provisioning Advisor include:
• Meeting designated goals for AHT (Average Handling Time) per call in a high-volume call center
• Upsell OnStar subscriptions to new and returning OnStar customers
• Handling multiple types of calls from members, businesses, dealers, etc.
• Utilizing complex internet and software platforms while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
• Working within prescribed time limits and performance standards to exceed and or maintain designated sales quotas
• Ability to function well in a high call volume environment.
What we offer you:
• Full-time opportunities with competitive salaries and a lucrative monthly incentive programs allowing you to earn more on top of your regular earnings. Our top Advisor earned an extra $1,000 in monthly incentives.
• Interactive training and supportive environment
• Career pathing and advancement
• Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
• Free parking and transit accessible location
• Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
You will enroll in a 3 week interactive, paid training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.