It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
OnStar User Acceptance Testing Advisor, Detroit - (CNX00054811)
TITLE: OnStar User Acceptance Testing Advisor
LOCATION: Detroit, MI
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
UAT Tester Roles and Responsibilities
· Execute assigned test cases at the defined rate and quality
· Perform initial triage on failed test steps to properly determine if a defect is required
· Open UAT defects as needed, including all required details (following template)
· Assign all defects to correct development resource
· Follow defects through lifecycle, adding additional details as needed, retesting when ready and closing with final comments
· Understand and effectively use standard application tools required for the execution of UAT
· Understand and properly use basic hardware required for the execution of UAT
· Display good written and verbal communication skills
· Remain on task and results oriented
Senior Tester (all the above plus…):
· Review and understand change documents for the purpose of writing UAT test cases
· Interface with key Business Analysts as needed to clarify requirements
· Expand test scenarios as needed to match business needs and advisor process
· Write and modify UAT test cases
· Serve as SME for Standard Testers and Business Process Leaders
· Attend meetings as needed as they relate to UAT Release Content and Requirements
· Take on special projects outside the UAT testing function
· Manage workload without supervision
· Meet all project and action item deadlines
· High School Graduation or equivalent; Knowledge of MS Office and Excel; Knowledge of general scheduling practices.
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
Monthly performance incentives
Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.