It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
OnStar Workforce Analyst, Detroit - (CNX00053666)
TITLE: OnStar Workforce Analyst
LOCATION: Detroit, MI
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
This role will serve as a Workforce analyst in real-time management of multiple call centers globally and work as the liaison between technical teams and call centers to assist in critical problem solving towards providing positive outcomes for OnStar customers.
This is a Renaissance Center based position and is responsible for but not limited to the following:
· Monitoring intra-day reporting, distribution, and data entry of call center metrics.
· Real-Time monitoring of call center activity
· Generation, storage, and distribution of call center data
· Communication point between the Command Center and call centers
· Responsible for Real-Time allocation changes based on call center activities
· Responsible for directing staff movement to meet call center service levels, allocation goals, and occupancy targets
· Communication with Supplier Traffic Desks to insure schedule adherence, communication IT issues and direction, skill changes etc.
· Generation, verification and distribution of service issues impacting call centers
· Primary interface with IT Support to work on issue resolution
· Responsible for coordination and execution of allocation changes needed during system maintenance or system outages
· Verification, summarization, and distribution of service issues intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly
· Creation and maintenance of reporting tools and templates
· Point of contact for shared/linked information between the Command Center, Traffic Desks, and Operations
· Responsible for all aspects of Command Center involvement during IT Maintenances
· Communicate staff and department performance metrics to management
· Responsible for call routing during planned and unplanned System Maintenances and IT issues
· Responsible in conjunction with workforce duties, also perform crisis assist responsibilities, monitor crisis application and update advisor application to communicate out events impacting our Subscribers.
· Workforce experience
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle visual monitoring and data entry simultaneously
· Intermediate database skills required including: Good working knowledge of Excel, Power point, Word
· Basic understanding of MS Access and Share point
· Skilled in query internet and other online data repository systems for specific data
· Experience with time sensitive data processing, analysis and delivery
Other duties are required.
Additional coverage needed for 24/7 operation.
Education / Knowledge:
High School Graduation or equivalent, General knowledge of windows-based applications and web technology
Experience / Skill:
Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment is required, 3 years preferred.
Sales experience preferred
Excellent punctuality and attendance in addition to active listening skills a must
Excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
Monthly performance incentives
Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.