At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This position will act as a technical engineer as an individual contributor and/or team member for complex Storage technical engineering and the development of strategic vision for storage tools and automation. The candidate is expected to maintain communications with critical partners for better understanding of how the tools development and implementation serve those organizations. The candidate will assist in planning and defining systems software, hardware requirements and determine system specifications and/or customizations. Identifies and resolves complex technical problems. The candidate will be expected to think creatively and drive for solutions that provide our customers the most ROI while maintaining our commitment to ease of use and supportability.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of operating systems analysis experience, operating systems engineering experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of NAS experience
- 2+ years of SAN (Storage Area Network) experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing, designing, developing or supporting high speed storage technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 2 + years of technology vendor management experience including hardware, software or professional services
- 2 + years of technology release or implementation experience
- 1 + years of architecture, engineering experience, or a combination of both, with distributed storage and processing technologies
- Exercises independent judgment
- Flexible and self-motivated, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to take ownership of the task assigned
- Experience in the following NAS related tools – Netapp Operations Manager, Storage X, OnCommand Insight, On Command Insight (OCI)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.